Zepoxy REH 360 is a low viscosity modified aliphatic amine curing agent for epoxy resin to be used in various applications.
- Maintenance coatings
- Primers, sealers, and coatings for concrete
- Marine and industrial protective coatings
- Tank and pipe linings
- Old concrete to new concrete bonding
- Blended with other amine-based hardeners.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Good toughness and flexibility.
- Good pigment and substrate wetting.
- Low pot life and early hardness development.
- Damp environment curing.
- Good chemical resistance.
|Appearance||visual||clear, red to brown liquid|
|*Color||ASTM D 1544-04||12 G max.|
|*Amine value||ASTM D 1652||550 – 630 mg KOH/g|
|*Viscosity @ 25°C||ASTM D 2196-05||250 – 400 cPs|
|*Mix ratio w/ RER 128||—||100: 35|
|*Flexural Strength||ASTM D 790||10.2 MPa|
|*Compressive Strength – Yield||ASTM D 695||77.3 MPa|
|*Compressive Strength – Ultimate||ASTM D 695||94.4 MPa|
|*Flash Point||ASTM D 93||>102°C|
*Typical results under laboratory conditions.*
Zepoxy REH 360 is available as follows: 1 KG, 5KG, 15KG, 30KG, and 200KG
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Dispose containers of the materials as per local laws, rules, and regulations. Use gloves, safety masks and other safety apparel as per health and safety laws. For further assistance, please refer to the MSDS of the product for further health and safety information.