Zepoxy RER 130 is a high viscosity unmodified liquid epoxy resin based on bisphenol-A. Its viscosity is higher than Zepoxy RER 128 and has improved tack, adhesion, and mechanical properties. Due to these properties when used in combination with polyamide hardeners it can be preferred over Zepoxy RER 128 in various applications.
Zepoxy RER 130 has a variety of different applications. They include but are not limited to the following:
- Paints: Electrodeposition coating, Ambient curing coating, Clear coating, Anti-corrosion coating
- Electrical and Electronic fields: Casting, Dipping, Encapsulation, Laminates, Condenser and Resistor coating
- Civil Construction and Buildings: Cementing concrete structure, Water proofing, Anti-corrosion road pavement, Repair bond for joint, Grouting material.
- Adhesive: Metal, Glass, Wood, and Stone adhesives.
- Filament winding, Glass fiber reinforcement resin.
- Stabilizer for polyvinyl chloride
|Appearance||Visual||Clear, colorless to light yellow liquid|
|Color||ASTM D 1544||1.0 Max|
|*Viscosity @ 25°C||ASTM D 2196||20,000 – 35,000 cPs|
|*Epoxy Equivalent Weight||ASTM D 1652||205 – 220 g/eq|
|*Epoxy Value||ASTM D 1652||4.55 – 4.88|
*Typical results under laboratory conditions
Zepoxy RER 130 is available as follows:
1 KG, 5KG, 15KG, 30KG, and 200KG
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Dispose containers of the materials as per local laws, rules, and regulations. Use gloves, safety masks and other safety apparel as per health and safety laws. For further assistance, please refer to the MSDS of the product for further health and safety information.