Silprime 3K is a three-component system used for heavy duty protection against atmospheric corrosion and used as a damp proof membrane.
- Outstanding adhesion, even to moist and marginally pretreated steel
- Good surface aspect, even under adverse conditions
- Chemical resistance is perfectly adequate for primers, decorative coatings, and for heavy duty protection against atmospheric corrosion.
|Component||Three: Part A: Base Part B: Hardener Part C: Hardener|
|Mixing Ratio||Part A: 0.65 Part B: 0.35 Part C: 0.25|
|Pot Life||35 mins ± 10 mins|
|Gel Time||70 mins ± 10 mins|
|Drying time||4 to 5 hours|
|Full Cure||7 Days|
|Bond Strength||1.5 N / mm2|
|Application temperature||+5°C to +40°C|
|Service Temperature||+5°C to +70°C|
*Typical Results under laboratory conditions
The optimum mix ratio of Silprime 3K (Part A and B) is 100:60 parts by weight. Part C is used as diluent as and when required.
- For standard Metal surface 200-300 g/m2 as primer
- 2 X 350 g/m2 as surface applied damp proof membrane
- Metal and wood as indoor durable coatings
- A film of minimum 100 micron is recommended
Expiration of Silprime 3K is at 6 months after production date under dry and sheltered conditions.
Silprime 3K is available in 1.25 KG Kits.
Part A: 650ml Part B: 350ml Part C: 250ml (Diluent)
HEALTH & SAFETY
Silprime 3K is regarded as non-hazardous for transportation. Do not reuse bags or containers and dispose them off as per local rules and regulations. Gloves and suitable masks can be worn during application. Please refer to the MSDS of the product for further health and safety information.